Enterprise companies looking for help with software adoption and employee onboarding may be familiar with Whatfix, but several Whatfix alternatives offer similar features (at a more reasonable price)
If you’re considering Whatfix as a Digital Adoption Platform, you may want to also take a look at some of Whatfix’s competitors - they could be a better fit for your organization.
In this guide, we’ll cover
- Top Whatfix Alternatives
- How to Research Whatfix Alternatives
- Must-Have Features for Whatfix Alternatives
- Questions to Ask When Looking for a Whatfix Alternative
- Why You Should Use Apty Instead of Whatfix
- 5 Reasons Why Apty is the Best Whatfix Alternative
- Try Apty as a Whatfix Alternative
- FAQs on Whatfix Alternatives
Top Whatfix Alternatives
To determine the best Whatfix alternatives, you’ll want to examine user reviews and ratings. As the most used software review site, G2 is a great place to start researching which alternatives could work best for your company.
How to Research Whatfix Alternatives
If you’re looking for a Digital Adoption Platform that will increase your productivity, decrease training costs, quickly onboard new employees, and improve your change management, you need to make sure you’re choosing the best possible system.
As you research Whatfix alternatives, make sure you keep these points in mind:
- Find out which other companies are using the solution system.
- Read the latest reviews on G2.
- See if you can sign up for a free trial.
- Learn about how easily you can create and publish on-screen guidance.
- Do a side-by-side analysis of implementation timelines.
- Discover what analytics the vendor offers. Can you follow the modern DAP cycle?
With some time spent researching and asking the right questions, you can find the best Whatfix alternative for your business. Regardless of your business size and digital adoption challenges, Apty can help.
Must-Have Features for Whatfix Alternatives
When you start evaluating the different Whatfix alternatives you’ll want to make sure they have these key enterprise-focused features:
- Audience targeting: Customizing your on-screen guidance content by role or user group.
- Multi-language support: Delivering on-screen guidance in multiple languages. If you currently create training content and user guides in multiple languages, you know how complex and time-consuming it can be. Test the process for creating multi-language content and translations in any DAP solution you are considering.
- Mobile support: How does on-screen guidance work with mobile websites or mobile app?
- Cross-Application Support: Does the Digital Adoption Platform support processes that span multiple applications? For example, if a user needs to change a record in your CRM and your ERP, will the Whatfix alternative walk them seamlessly through the process in both applications?
- Automation: Does the DAP let you automate mundane and repetitive tasks?
- Advanced Analytics: Your product managers need to give you analytics on how users interact with the host application and your guidance content.
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Whatfix Alternative
Here are the key questions to ask when researching Whatfix alternatives:
- Ease of use: Is it easy to update in-app walkthrough and other support content?
- Quality of support: Will their support team provide the service you need as a part of your contract or will you end up hiring outside help for implementation?
- Implementation time: How long does setup take?
- Satisfaction: How satisfied are their users?
Why You Should Switch to Apty
When you evaluate all four criteria above, Apty comes out on top. Apty is ranked the highest for satisfaction on G2 and offers outstanding support, fast implementation, and the easiest way to create content.
Companies that use Apty as an alternative to a Whatfix enjoy many benefits, such as:
Increased Efficiency and Productivity
Apty increases your efficiency, making tasks that used to take hours only take minutes. With Apty’s guided workflows, your users can easily navigate any web-based application. By providing on-demand help and real-time data validations, Apty helps ensure that every user can complete their tasks accurately and efficiently.
Do your users spend lots of time on routine and repetitive tasks? If so, that’s an issue that Apty can help you solve. Apty includes automation so you can decrease the amount of time your users spend on these tasks.
One way Apty reduces repetitive actions and increases productivity is through the Apty chatbot function. For example, if you require your sales team to log calls in a CRM like Salesforce, then you’re asking them to open a program, wait for it to load, navigate through it, and input information.
Instead of requiring sales team members to follow all of these steps, they can simply chat with the Apty bot, which logs the call in seconds. Your team member doesn’t even need to open Salesforce! Instead, they can focus their energy on projects and tasks that are more valuable.
Decreased Setup and Training Costs
Usually, when you invest in new software, you can expect countless hours of training and you may need to onboard additional support staff. Alternatively, Apty’s system allows users to learn as they interact with the program, eliminating the need for ineffective and time-consuming classroom training.
Apty gives you the ability to export interactive walkthroughs into multiple formats, which decreases training costs. For example, after creating a workflow in Apty, you can export it into these formats:
- PDF with screenshots
- SCORM object to use in a learning management system (LMS)
Now, your learning and development team doesn’t need to create content and copy it over in multiple formats. Apty does it for them! This saves the learning and development team countless hours. Our blog post on using the COPE method to create training materials explains how you can use a Whatfix alternative like Apty to make training easier.
Quicker Onboarding with First Day Productivity
When you hire a new employee, you usually have to invest a significant amount of time and energy into the onboarding process. With Apty, the program quickly onboards new employees to enterprise applications. Under Apty’s guidance, new employees can start using the software on their first day with no additional training. Apty’s on-screen guidance, product tours, and onboarding checklists let them learn at their own pace while they’re doing their jobs. After all, employees learn best by doing.
Improved Change Management
Apty announces changes inside your application and validations to ensure each entry conforms to your processes. With Apty’s workflows, you can alert people to changes and execute them without investing the time or money to update documentation and lead additional training sessions. Apty’s validations ensure compliance with changes to business rules and processes.
Have you ever had to update your enterprise software and then train your staff on how to use the updated version? This cuts into your time significantly. Apty manages this process for you, with on-screen guidance that walks employees through the changes. You don’t have to host additional training sessions, and your employees are now familiar with the updated software.
Why Apty is the Best Whatfix Alternative
The modern DAP cycle is one of a few reasons Apty is the fastest growing Digital Adoption Platform. When you measure Whatfix competitors, Apty always comes out on top.
Here are five reasons you should use Apty as a Whatfix alternative.
1. Data-centric Approach
Apty's data-centric approach helps you measure your overall adoption and be strategic on how you use guidance features to improve utilization. Apty’s advanced tracking and analytics give you the insights you need to create ideal product walkthroughs. You can also use Apty’s objectives tracking and key results to measure the success of your digital transformation projects.
2. Easier to Update
Whatfix is a powerful tool with many customizable features. But with customization comes a degree of difficulty. Apty offers similar customizations without the difficulty. Apty’s code-free editor is an easy-to-use Whatfix alternative. You can create, publish, and update content quickly. Our editor will save you the time and expense of having to pay for additional professional services.
3. Better Performance
Load time is important in the evaluation of Whatfix alternatives. Apty loads faster while taking up less memory than Whatfix, according to our own internal testing and client feedback. Apty is a new and modern DAP, built on a tech stack that allows it to run faster.
4. More Reasonable Pricing
Apty delivers value based on a reasonable pricing model that's beneficial to companies of all sizes. Apty’s clients range from small to Fortune 500 companies. But small to medium-sized companies could benefit the most from Apty’s advantages.
5. Successful Business Process Compliance
When it comes to digital adoption, the approach of Apty is different than that of Whatfix. We believe that any application or system must be used in an intended manner as it is important to process compliant. Apty is powered with several features that help in attaining that.
- Walkthroughs- It helps the employees to complete the tasks in an intended manner.
- Tooltips- It informs the employees on how to fill a particular field and explains the format too.
- Data validation- It is a feature that checks whether the entered data is in the correct format or not. If the data is in the wrong format then it nudges the employees and helps them to complete it correctly.
With Apty you can also stop users from saving the data if they are not following the process correctly.
This way organizations can ensure data integrity and become business process compliant by maintaining the expected standards and regulations.
Test Drive the #1 Whatfix Alternative Today
When it comes to choosing a Whatfix alternative, be sure to do your due diligence and fully understand your options. Investing in software that's a good fit for your employees is critical to improving the ROI of your enterprise software.
To learn more about how Apty compares to Whatfix and how Apty can optimize your product adoption, schedule a demo today.
FAQs on Whatfix Alternatives
We’re frequently asked which Whatfix alternative could work best for an organization. Here are the answers to the most common inquiries:
We work with organizations of any size, and our user-friendly interface is perfect for small and large businesses.
Apty serves the needs of medium to large enterprises, including several Fortune 500 companies. For example, a global company is using Apty to roll out Salesforce to more than 3 million independent sales consultants around the world.
Apty works with large banks and government agencies so we understand the unique data security needs of all our clients.